Need help voting?
Voting In Person
Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 3rd. You can vote at any Vote Center in Williamson County from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. You must take an approved photo ID with you to the polls. Find your nearest polling location or get directions using our map or list of locations below.
Voters are strongly encouraged to wear a mask and practice social distancing and good hygiene when at a polling place. Curbside voting is also available, call or text the number provided via signage at the designated parking spots.
Williamson County is undertaking a variety of precautionary measures to keep poll workers and voters safe, including having workers wear masks or face shields, using plexiglass table top guards, using self-cleaning styluses and pens, and more.
Vote Centers in HD 136 – Election Day
- Anderson Mill Limited District, 11500 El Salido Pkwy, Austin
- Bethany United Methodist Church, 10010 Anderson Mill Rd, Austin
- Gateway Church, 7104 McNeil Dr, Austin
- R.E. Hartfield Performing Arts Center, 5800 McNeil Dr, Austin
- Pinballz Lake Creek, 13729 N. US Hwy 183, Austin
- Kelly Reeves Athletic Complex, 10211 W. Parmer Ln, Austin
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church, 9700 Neenah Ave, Austin
- Rattan Creek Community Center, 7617 Elkhorn Mountain Trl, Austin
- Spicewood Springs Library, 8637 Spicewood Springs Rd, Austin
- Cedar Park High School, 2150 Cypress Creek Rd, Cedar Park
- Cedar Park Library, 550 Discovery Blvd, Cedar Park
- Cedar Park Randalls, 1400 Cypress Creek Rd, Cedar Park
- Cedar Park Recreation Center, 1435 Main St – Town Center, Cedar Park
- Mason Elementary School, 1501 N. Lakeline Blvd, Cedar Park
- Vista Ridge High School, 200 S. Vista Ridge Blvd, Cedar Park
- Leander Church of Christ, 300 Crystal Falls Pkwy, Leander
- Leander High School, 3301 S. Bagdad Rd, Leander
- Leander Public Library, 1011 S. Bagdad Rd, Leander
- Pat Bryson Municipal Hall, 201 N. Brushy St, Leander
- Rouse High School, 1222 Raider Way, Leander
- The Crossover, 1717 Scottsdale Rd, Leander
- Brushy Creek Community Center, 16318 Great Oaks Dr, Round Rock
- Fern Bluff MUD Community Center, 7320 Wyoming Springs Dr, Round Rock
- Round Rock Presbyterian Church, 4010 Sam Bass Rd, Round Rock
Other Vote Centers in Williamson County – Election Day
- Bartlett Town Hall, 140 W. Clark St, Bartlett
- St. Peter’s Church of Coupland, 108 Wathen St, Coupland
- Andice Community Center, 6600 FM 970, Florence
- Florence High School Gym, 401 FM 970, Florence
- Cowan Creek Amenity Center, 1433 Cool Spring Way, Georgetown
- First Baptist Church-Georgetown, 1333 W. University Ave, Georgetown
- Georgetown Annex, 100 Wilco Way, HR 108, Georgetown
- Georgetown Housing Authority, 210 W. 18th St, Bldg. 1, Georgetown
- Georgetown ISD Technology Bldg, 603 Lakeway Dr, Georgetown
- Georgetown Randalls, 5721 Williams Dr, Georgetown
- Parks and Recreation Admin Building, 1101 N. College St, Georgetown
- Southwestern Uni- Robertson Center, 930 Southwestern Blvd, Georgetown
- The Worship Place Church, 811 Sun City Blvd, Georgetown
- First Baptist Church, 301 E. Mesquite, Granger
- Hutto ISD Admin Building, 200 College St, Hutto
- WilCo Hutto Annex, 321 Ed Schmidt Blvd, Ste. 100, Hutto
- Jarrell ISD Administration, 108 E. Avenue F, Jarrell
- Liberty Hill Municipal Court, 2801 RR 1869, Liberty Hill
- Liberty Hill High School, 16500 W. SH 29, Liberty Hill
- Santa Rita Ranch House, 175 Elizabeth Park Rd, Liberty Hill
- Baca Senior Center, 301 W. Bagdad Ave, Round Rock
- Cedar Ridge High School, 2801 Gattis School Rd, Round Rock
- Dell Diamond – United Heritage Center, 3400 Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock
- Round Rock Randalls, 2051 Gattis School Rd, Round Rock
- Round Rock Sports Center, 2400 Chisolm Trl, Round Rock
- Sleep Inn & Suites, 1980 S. IH-35, Round Rock
- Teravista Community Center, 4211 Teravista Club Dr, Round Rock
- The Fellowship Church of Round Rock, 3379 Gattis School Rd, Round Rock
- Williamson Co. Jester Annex, 1801 E. Old Settlers Blvd, Round Rock
- Main Street Events Center, 3101 N. Main St, Taylor
- Taylor City Hall, 400 Porter St, Taylor
- St. John Lutheran Church, 409 S. Main St, Thrall
- First Baptist Church of Weir, 315 FM 1105, Weir
Voting By Mail
If you recently received your ballot by mail and have not returned it, do not put it in the mail. Return it in person to the Election Clerk’s Office at the Williamson County Inner Loop Annex from 8 AM to 5 PM on Mon., Nov. 2 or from 7 AM to 7 PM on Tue., Nov. 3. You may only turn in your own ballot and you will need to bring an approved photo ID. You can also take your blank ballot to any Vote Center, surrender it, and vote in person.
Ballots by mail must be received by the Elections Office no later than Nov. 4, with a postmark on or before Tue., Nov. 3. It may be safer to return your ballot in person or to vote in person in order to be sure your vote counts given the proximity to the deadline.
- If you have a disability, you have the right to bring someone into the voting booth with you to help you. You can bring anyone except your employer, an agent of your employer, or an officer or agent of your labor union. You may also request assistance from the election officials.
- Your polling place should be physically accessible and have accessible equipment that allows you to vote privately and independently.
- An election officer may give voting priority to individuals with a mobility problem that substantially impairs the person’s ability to move around. Learn more here.
- For assistance in English or Spanish call 844-TX-VOTES, in Asian languages call 888-API-VOTE, in Arabic call 844-YALLA-US, and in American Sign Language (video call) call 301-818-VOTE.
Voter ID Laws are still in effect. Please remember to take your Texas Driver License or other approved photo identification with you to the polls. More info and list of acceptable IDs here.